Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Blast to blogger

Is anyone else out there in Blogger World frustrated with Blogger? It never puts the photos where I want them. Or the correct text next to the appropriate photo. I guess if I really cared I would learn to use the Html thingy - but lets face it, that just ain't gonna happen. So for now, my blogs are sometimes a little wonky. Or at least, they're wonky until Richard comes home, see's my post, gets frustrated by how dumb the post looks, and fixes it using Html.
Thank goodness for my geek husband.

2 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

I have definitely had all the same frustrations. Coincidentally, I recently wrote an email to someone with some tips for posting photos in blogger. I have now posted the tips on my blog:
http://chrisandnancyclark.blogspot.com/2007/08/picture-perfect-tips-for-posting-photos.html

Nancy Clark said...

If you have trouble seeing the above link, triple click it to select the entire link.