Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Grand Opening!

Today is the big day! Announcing the Grand Opening of Chic Made! My new Etsy shop is open.



Eventually we'll be switching over to our own website, chicmade.com, but for now I've opened this Etsy shop to sell my, and my talented friends, handmade things. So cruise on over to chicmade.etsy.com and see the new arrivals. There's not a lot of inventory yet, due to camera problems, but check back soon and you'll see even more beautiful, handmade things. Bookmark us! Big things are to come from Chic Made.

And if you are a talented Chic who's interested in selling something on Chic Made, just let me know! We're always looking for a new talented chic to join the ranks.

Also, a big shout-out to the talented Mau Studio's who designed the great Chic Made banner you see above. A very talented (and patient) chic.

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

Yay! Congrats! I'll be sure to "Chic" It Out!

Nancy Clark said...

Cool--I love the banner! Good luck with it all. If I had a scrap of ability I would join in on the selling, but instead I'll just have to keep my eyes peeled for good deals!

Farmer Joe said...

Righteous, let the quest for world domination commence!