Saturday, November 22, 2008

Midnight

It's midnight. And I'm up. And wired. Why? Because I just got back from a fun high-school-flashback type night out with my girlfriends. We saw Twilight (of course) then went out for dessert after. I guess those aren't too thrilling of plans. What's thrilling is just my emotions I guess. I really needed a good night out with "the girls". It's just so great to be with friends you can totally relax around and easily chat and have fun. ... Add that to my "thankful" list for the year I guess. Good girlfriends. And chocolate. What a combination!

4 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

we had dinner before, but man that Chipotle was gooood!!
The movie was fair, but the evening out was better!!

angela michelle said...

so what did you think of the movie?

Jessica said...

Wasn't the movie great? I had a girls' night too, and was sadly surprised when the movie ended. I want more! And I want to reread the books after seeing it.

Elieson Family said...

Amen, sister!