Monday, November 5, 2007

Asher is a genius

Check out the video below to see the newest bits of knowledge that Asher has obtained. You can also see his bright red cheeks a little bit. I'll include a photo of the cheeks too. They get red-er and red-er as he plays hard. Here he has just woken up, so they are minimally red. Fortunately, he doesn't feel too bad. But we are in for another quarantined day inside the house. Mommy may go nuts. Just added to the list of things to do: a haircut for Asher - look at that long hair! Funny how I don't notice stuff like that until I see a picture.


5 comments:

Clyde said...

You're seen him reder and reder. I'm seen him sweeter and cuter.

Jolie said...

Super cute, Nancy. It's fun to see Asher and Natty doing the same tricks these days!

chelsea said...

he is prety dang cute, but how come he's so skinny? man i hate that when they start growing up, not out anymore.....

Anonymous said...

These are some of the cutest pics ever. That Asher is a looker/charmer, whatever. I want to play, too!

Margaret Worth said...

I consider it a privelege that I get to see Asher (and his sibs) in real life-not just videos. (Sorry liz). But it is way fun!!!
The other Mom