Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Name That Body Part

(read the following in a cheesy annoying announcer voice)
Ok Folks! It's time for the ever popular game: Name That Body Part! Our subject today is Mr. Isaiah Worth. Watch out contestants! He is chub from head to toes so it may be hard to tell which bit of chub you're looking at.

Body Part 1: Upper leg and bent knee
Body Part 2: Arm
Body Part 3: Forehead
Body Part 4: Ankle and foot
Body Part 5: Arm
Body Part 6: Both legs (and crotch)
Body Part 7: Face

How do you think you did? Boy, that Body Part #5 is a doozey. Stay tuned for the answers tomorrow on Name That Body Part!
(or email me if you're dying for the answers right now)

2 comments:

angela michelle said...

HA! I should post THIS on Fight the Fluffy!

Margaret Worth said...

That is more than roly-poly! Some I could not even distinguish. I was susre none of them were obscene, at least I hoped not!