Thursday, June 7, 2007

A confession

I have a confession. A while back I sent out an email to all my female friends and relatives and invited them to join me in growing out our hair to eventually cut it and donate it to Locks of Love. Well, today I had my hair cut - and it wasn't long enough to donate. Sorry. It just HAD to go. I wish I had the patience to wait for it to grow more - but apparently I don't. So below are my before and after shots. The after shot is not great, and hair never looks quite how it really will right after you get it cut. But overall, I think I'm happy.





3 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

I love it! I think it's a very nice style on you (although, I liked the long look as well...)

Anonymous said...

Nancy, you look adorable! Shorter hair always makes your face look so cute. It looks very flattering. -ang

ladyshanae said...

So cute :) Can't wait to see it in person!