Friday, July 6, 2007

The many faces of Isaiah

As I was sitting, reading, during "naptime" today I glanced over at Isaiah and realized that as I was shoving his pacifier into this mouth, he was busy trying to smile at me. I was shocked! Smiles from my other babies were recorded, debated, talked about, and happily thought about for days to come. Poor Isaiah has too busy a Mommy to pay any attention to his smiles. That is practically child abuse when compared to the standards my other kids lived with. So I set down my book and smiled at my baby for a while. Then I did something else that I did often with my other babies and haven't done enough with Isaiah, I set up a little photo shoot and spent 10 minutes taking a ridiculous amount of pictures of my adorable baby. So, if you are one of those people who don't love looking at pictures of other people's babies, you might as well sign off now (besides, if you're one of those people, what are you doing on my blog anyway?) Here are just a few of the photos of Isaiah.










3 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

So cute. I like the third photo best!

As another mother of three, I can totally relate. I have always promised myself that all my kids will have the same kind of attention, doting, etc. Of course, life doesn't work that way. One of my friends suggested destroying photos of your oldest child so your younger ones won't wonder why you didn't take as many of them :)

chelsea said...

I can't believe he looks so much like Asher, except for all that crazy hair! I love it so much!

Margaret Worth said...

I am one of those people who love to see pictures of other people's babies. Especially when they are my grand babies. So keep them coming they are fun to see! I agree with Chelsea, I could see so much of Asher in the pictures of Isaiah. I wander if you see it also? Thanks again for the pics!