Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My big girl

I recently said on this blog "I'm sure Naomi is a genius, too. She just hasn't hit any of the flashy milestones lately. " Well - now she has (hit a flashy milestone, that is)! Naomi has been toilet trained for, I don't know, a couple of years now I guess. But she was still wearing Pull-Ups at night. We tried when we first toilet-trained her to go totally off diapers and such - but she could only make it through the night with clean sheets if she woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. Which, most of the time she would do. But it just didn't seem like her body was quite ready - so we let her wear Pull-Ups. She didn't really want to - she wanted to be a big girl.

Anyway - TMI I guess... The other day she accidentally forgot her Pull-Up and noticed in the morning. She asked if that meant she never had to wear them again. I said "sure, as long as you don't wet the bed". And she has gone 5 nights now with no Pull-Ups! Hooray, Naomi!


...Now if only I hadn't JUST stocked up on Princess Pull-Ups...


Here's a picture of my big girl. I told her to show me her best, happy, big girl smile. This is what I got.

No comments: