I had no idea that would be such a difficult quiz for so many! All of those are movies that I've watched frequently enough to have known right off the top of my head. But clearly not everyone watches the same movies as me.
As for a winner (Worth, Ashurst or Other) I think the prize goes to ... Others. Graffiti and Katz take the glory. Worth's and Ashurst's pretty much tied since one person from each group got 7 or 8 right. Without further ado, here are the quotes again with their movie titles following:
1. "Oh, great! Now I have guilt!" - Toy Story
2. "I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand." - Cars
3. "I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. " - Zoolander
4. "And last week I saw Cameron Diaz at Fred Segal, and I talked her out of buying this truly heinous angora sweater. Whoever said orange was the new pink was seriously disturbed." - Legally Blonde
5. "I feel like such a heifer. I had two bowls of Special K, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, a handful of popcorn, 5 peanut butter M&M's and like 3 pieces of licorice. " - Clueless
6. "You know, it's dangerous for you to be here in the frozen food section. Because you could melt all this stuff." - My Blue Heaven
7. "Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should." - Jurassic Park
8. "Ya ship's all banged up! " - Independence Day
9. "You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "No, I don't like no parfait"? " - Shrek
10. "Hang the code, and hang the rules. They're more like guidelines anyway." - Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
If this quiz has inspired you to watch any movies - I highly recommend My Blue Heaven and Zoolander as truly funny. Legally Blonde and Clueless are great chic flicks. Jurassic Park, Independence Day and Pirates of the Carribean have some great action. Shrek, Cars and Toys I wouldn't wish on anyone at this point since I've watched all of them WAY too frequently thanks to the kids.
Thanks for playing, guys. It was fun.