Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's

OK, OK, it was an April Fool's joke. I am *not* pregnant. A friend sent that picture of a test to me and I just couldn't help but pass it along. I am glad I posted it though because I got some responses from "stockers" who I didn't know checked my blog regularly (Hi, Giselle!). I think the only person I really fooled was Chelsea (a Worth sister-in-law). And I think I only fooled her because she really wanted to believe it.
Thanks for playing along, guys. Sorry to have had a little fun at your expense.

3 comments:

chelsea said...

dang it, i am a sucker. i did really want to believe it though!

Farmer Joe said...

Too bad I checked your blog a day late and missed all the hullabullo (sp?)

R.Giselle said...

Hey I am SO not a "stalker"! Ha, ha! You crack me up. Nancy you have some of the cutest kids I have every seen. I love how happy your family is!