Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Revelation!

The eternal question, ever since I started this blog, has been "Is there a way to print it out into a more scrapbooky format and save all this hard work and journal entries?" And today I found the answer! Check out Blurb! For a very cool video of how it works and how, apparently, easy it go here. I hope this really is as easy as it seems. I think I'll probably wait about a month to try it since I am coming up on my one-year anniversary of blogging. I think it would be nice to have one year per book (if it'll all fit, I guess).

Anyone have any experience with this?

6 comments:

Kelly Jo said...

That's the same site that I looked into for this. If you go to my Design Mom link on my blog they talk about it there, I think it was back in February.

Elieson Family said...

No, but one of my friends is planning the same thing. I'll ask her. BTW, I have some bookmarks I'd like you to place on Chic Made.

angela michelle said...

Wow this is major news because I've had the same question. I actually started printing my blog at one point, thinking I'd interfile it with regular scrapbook pages, but it was kind of a mess to re-print the banner and sidebars each time. I hope you'll be able to get some feedback from someone who has tried it!

Jessica said...

Yippee!! I have been wanting to look into this. I was told is was possible to print, but hadn't taken the time to research. Thanks.. you saved me some time

Jessica said...

Their prices are reasonable!!! you can get like 440 pages for $70. Not too bad, I think.

Anonymous said...

Please, can you PM me and tell me few more thinks about this, I am really fan of your blog...