Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Beautiful, loving children

Growing up, I always imagined having multiple little girls to dress in beautiful matching dresses with fancy hair-do's and such (probaby because my Mom did that with my sisters and I). We were glad when we found out Isaiah was going to be a boy because he and Asher can play together so much, but I was a little sad to not be getting a second girl. I'm sure my other girl (s) will come along eventually, but in the mean time I realized that I can fulfill a little bit of that childhood dream of mine by dressing my boys alike! So here are my boys in their matchy-matchy outfits and Naomi in her semi-coordinated outfit.

Asher thinks Isaiah is a great toy to play with - but that means he's not very good at being gentle (notice Asher's hand is using Isaiah's stomach to balance!)

Isaiah doesn't come down to Asher's level very often (Isaiah is usually safely in his port-a-crib) so a visit down on floor level was very exciting to Asher.

This one is blurry, I know, but it was just too cute to not include. That little smile from behind the xuxa (xuxa [shoe-sha] is Portugese for pacifier) is just so typical Asher. I love that little smirk.


Ahhhhh! Brotherly love! So cute!


This one looks a little like Naomi and Asher are paying homeage to Isaiah. But really they are giving him "loves". Which basically means laying your head on someone.


Ahhhhhh! Sisterly love!


Who could resist poking those chubby little cheeks? (Oh wait, did I mean Isaiah's chubby cheeks, or Ashers?)


This is Asher taking a picture of Isaiah with the play-camera. He is such a good little copy-cat right now.

Naomi giving more "loves" to Isaiah.

3 comments:

Jolie said...

Your Children are so beautiful! You two make cute babies! I can see that Naomi is quite the little mother. So cute!

Nancy Clark said...

The title of the post says it best. What sweethearts.

Jenny said...

What adorable children! I hope my next is a girl (we'll find out next Tuesday), then I can do the matching dress up thing!