Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Asher reading

OK, I know this is my second blog post today. And I also posted two yesterday. I told you I would be bored while Richard was gone! But I have a special treat for you tonight.
This video is of Asher. He has started picking up words like a sponge. In the last three days he has added the following words to his repoirtue : fishy, oink, eat, oww, and I. So this video is an example of his "oink" which is more of a snort because I like to snort a little when I say oink. You can also catch "doggie" and "ruff ruff" in this video - those have been in his arsenal for a while now. "Doggie" (really it's more like Goggy) is his most frequently used word. Followed closely by "vrooom".


I tried to do another video of Naomi - but I'm ready for bed and it wasn't done uploading. So you'll just have to wait in suspense to see Naomi's new "trick".

No comments: