Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall Foliage Playability Report

That's right: Playability. It's an important part of the Fall Foliage. How well can it be played in. Today's foliage gets high marks for Playablity because it is dry as can be - which means less mess and less stink. But it gets low marks because half of the leaves are still green as can be and on the tree! Overall - I'm a smidge disappointed in it. I tried to pick out a beautiful leaf to send to my mother and I couldn't even find a spectacular one. Just blah orange or green still. Bummer. But on the up-side, my camera takes great pictures outside so the following are my favorites:
Here is a new view of the tree you've been following. Since we were outside playing, I thought it was only fitting that you get a view of the tree from outside instead of through my kitchen window.
Here Naomi is carefully picking a bouquet of her favorite leaves.
Naomi is trying to reach leaves off the tree.

Asher definitely has that intense/loving/pondering look down that some boys have.


I hope I don't get arrested for this one. I felt a little bad putting my baby in the leaves - but it was such a cute photo op that I just couldn't pass it up. I promise he was only there for a second and he didn't eat any and I washed his little hands thoroughly afterward.



We also put a huge pile of leaves at the end of the slide and the kids landed in it at the bottom. The pics were cute but not as cute as the above. Naomi also enjoys having the leaves thrown up in the air to land on her head. Remind me to wash her hair tonight. Asher enjoys taking off down the sidewalk and giggling because it makes Mommy run panicked after him.

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

Nancy you are a great photographer. Those shots are priceless.

Nancy Clark said...

You have just inspired me to get out and have some more fun with my kids. Thanks!

Jolie said...

I love the autumn pics. The kids are so beautiful. I can't wait to see them this weekend. I'm sorry we won't see you. But, I hope you have a great "getaway" at home. Sometimes I think that is the best way!