Friday, October 26, 2007

Fun fun fun

Yesterday was a busy day - hence the no blogging. We ran errands in the morning, I cleaned the house up during naptime, went Visiting Teaching, then tooks the kids out to dinner until bedtime so that the house would still be clean for Girls Night Out. Six of my girlfriends came over post-bedtime and we played Apples to Apples and chatted. More chatting than gaming really. We were a bit loud and rowdy. It was nice to let loose a little. I don't think I've had that much fun playing games with girlfriends since college. There were cookies, brownies, and chocolates enjoyed by all too. It was a good night.

We miss Richard but we're doing OK. We're excited for tomorrows Trunk-or-Treat at the church. And we're living in dread of church on Sunday. How am I going to do it all by myself? Well, I'm not. I'm not going unless I can get ahold of someone in the ward who will willing sit with us to help. And then, joy of joys, Richard will be home Sunday night. Don't forget to check out Richard's technical blog to hear about all the fun he's having at the conference (rdworth.org/blog).

On Wednesday I tried to upload a video of Naomi doing a new "trick". But I finally gave up and went to bed. I'll try again today. First I'll put the actual video of her trick. Then I'll put another one of what happened the first time I tried to catch her on camera. Let's just say, Asher took my command a little to literally. Trust me - it's funny. So watch both. Neither is very long.



3 comments:

Richard D. Worth said...

I'm really glad that it doesn't hurt Naomi again each time I watch that second video, caus I just can't stop pressing play over and over :).

Nancy Sabina said...

I just noticed, upon watching the second video repeatedly for my own entertainment, that Asher is saying "Ow" right as he hits Naomi. Which means it was totally premeditated. That little stinker. He knew he was delivering a painful blow. However, if you look carefully at the beginning - you can see that Naomi has just hurt him in some way since he was already saying "ow" when the camera turned on. I guess what goes around, comes around.

Elieson Family said...

I had so much fun at the girl's night! Thanks for getting that together. I'm up for it again whenever the season calls for it, i.e. men are absent!