Saturday, August 14, 2010

Brunswick!

Months ago I blogged about wanting this particularly fabulous argyle pattern car seat (called Brunswick) for little Sammy. I didn't buy it right then because it was still early and I figured I had plenty of time. But then, for the last month or so, I've been trying to order it online only to discover that it's out of stock everywhere! Apparently I'm not the only person who thinks it's fabulous!

Anyway, today, in my daily stalking of Amazon.com, I discovered that one seller had it in stock! So I quickly ordered it - paying full price for it, rather than the Amazon discounted rate. But now I'm worried that they were just messing with me. They claim it will ship between August 24 and 27. That's cutting it pretty close! It had better be here before September 2, or we're in trouble!!

(I just realized that there are quite a few exclamation marks in this post. Apparently I feel strongly about this car seat!!!!!)

No comments: