Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The End is in Sight!

After a long chat with my doctor today, I successfully convinced him that September 2 should be the big day! Of course, that doesn't mean that Samuel can't decide to come sooner than that - but he's not coming any later than that! On September 2, assuming nothing has happened before that, I'll go into the hospital, get my epidural, the doc'll take out the stitches, then he'll induce me. That's the plan.

And now that I have the plan, all that's left to worry about is Samuel not sticking to the plan. I could certainly still go into labor at any time. And if I did, the stitches would start pulling and it wouldn't be fun.

But the end is in sight! Wa-whoo!!!

2 comments:

chelsea said...

are you still on bed rest? or did he give you permission to live your life?

Nancy Sabina said...

Still on bed rest until the bitter end (er..happy end). Getting up could give me contractions which would lead to the scenario where I am bleeding from torn stitches and they have to let Samuel come too early.