Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween (finally)

Here are the much anticipated Halloween pics.

Getting a picture of a Princess, Pooh, and a puppy was harder than it sounds. Especially since Pooh can't quite sit up yet on his own and the puppy kept running away. But Belle was very lady-like and sophisticated.



Here is Belle "standing like a Princess." Apparently Princess' have broken necks and squinty eyes.


Here is the puppy running around and around the round coffee table in the living room. I don't know if he was chasing his tail -but he was chasing Belle.


Here is Pooh. What can you say? Have you ever seen such a cute, chubby, cherubic Pooh before? I mean, just look at those Michellen arms and legs!

3 comments:

angela michelle said...

That is a super dang cute Pooh. I agree it's crazy to costume and then try to photograph those hyper chillens!

Clyde said...

Your Pooh rules! I wish I can be Piglet to come and play with those cheeks. :)

Your homemade puppy costume is just perfect (too)... Belle itself couldn't asked for a better princess-like follower. Oh my!

erica said...

I sure love seeing your kids. I also love that I can see their big personalities in the pictures. loves to you!