Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Teeth and spit

Isaiah is very advanced. At the young age of 6 months - he has two teeth! He's been a real sport about getting them, too. Minimal grumpiness. (This always amazes me because I'm pretty sure that if I was getting a tooth or two I would either stay in my room moaning all day or be the meanest person you've ever met. Or possibly rely heavily on drugs. Maybe all three options. But anyway - I have much sympathy for sweet little children who are getting teeth especially since they have no idea why they are in such utter agony.)

So here is a picture of his cute little teeth and a video of the new fun trick he learned now that he has all that extra spit to go with his new teeth.


(I've been kind of video-happy lately on the blog. I hope everybody can see them alright. If you can't, please let me know.)

No comments: