Friday, November 9, 2007

Happiness

I have recovered from my grumpy day. Actually, just writing that post made me feel a lot better. Ranting is therapeutic.
This weekend we get to see one of our Worth nephews in a play (42nd Street). We are so excited. We'll be super busy so there probably won't be any posting. I didn't want that grumpy post from yesterday to be the thing that you see on my blog all weekend so I thought I'd better post something happy.

Something happy: Naomi has started using the word "disaster" like her mom does. "Oh, Asher, you are such a disaster!" (said when his face is messy) or "Oh, Mom, look what a disaster Asher made of the toys!"

Something else happy: Asher learned how to say "hi". Now he walks up to me and this cute little "hi" comes out. It makes me melt every time.

Another something else happy: Isaiah. He's just a happy guy.

Have a great weekend everybody. I'll be back soon.

2 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

Glad you are feeling better, but I really enjoyed reading about your grumpy day. (Is that a terrible thing to say?) Have a great trip!

Anonymous said...

Nancy,
Hi. This is Amyjoy! I was reading Jessica's blog and anyway, I found yours. Your children are beautiful. I'd love to hear from you. To update, Melody has 3 kids, just like yours, I have 4, (also just 1 girl), and Julie is pregnant and doesn't know yet. Melody and I are very done! Tell Mark congrats, I just saw that they are pregnant! YEAH!
ask Jessica for our email address.
Amyjoy