Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Pre-Thanksgiving

Today is a busy day for me. My over-night guests arrive tonight. Then, tomorrow, it's 26 people at my house pretty much all day. So, today I am doing laundry, cleaning, baking pies, cleaning, organizing, etc. On days like this all "TV viewing rules" fly out the window (actually they are thrown out with both hands, overhanded, and a little rocket strapped to their backs). So here is what I saw in the family room when I looked in earlier as I whisked past on my way from one chore to another.


Asher is sitting in Isaiah's carseat and Naomi is in the laundry basket. Hey, whatever keeps them quiet, right?

2 comments:

kashurst said...

How could you resist an empty laundry basket?! Every once in a while I eye my own...

EV. ELKANA MULYADI SIANTURI, S.TH said...

Hello Richard and Nancy Worth Family, i am Rev. Elkana Mulyadi, i live in Medan, North Sumatera, INDONESIA, i am pastor in small church in Sumatera. Your family blog was isprirated me in my ministry. It's my e-mail address : elkana_2001@yahoo.com . God be with us!