Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pittsburgh

Sorry for my long absence. After driving to Pittsburgh last weekend I just never really got back onto the blogging wagon (is that a blogon?). The trip was great. Naomi was so excited to see her cousins, Ashby and Avery. And Asher was even old enough to kind of play with them. On Saturday we all just hang around together. Richard and Roger played with the girls outside. Chelsea and I had some time to chat. The kids all watched TV and played with toys.

Then in the evening Richard and I went to see his nephew Reed in 42nd Street. It was amazing. Reed was great and so was the whole show. (as an added bonus - check out my new hair-cut in the photo below)

We had a great visit. We miss their family very much. We're so glad we'll get to spend even more time with them next week.

What's next week? Oh, nothing really. Just 25 people at my house for Thanksgiving. We are so excited to be hosting an East Coast Worth Thanksgiving. I have a page-long list of things to do before a week from today - but I'd rather clean for a big event like this than just randomly anyway. Anybody else out there feel the same? It's more fun when you know it will be appreciated by someone. Anyway, did I mention we're excited? I love having a big party and playing the hostess. I don't love the cooking - but I'll have plenty of help with that part.

Maybe you'll get a tour of my house out of this! I've been meaning to clean up each room and show them off - but they're never all clean at the same time. So maybe I'll get to that. Or maybe I'll be focusing on the dozens of other things on my to-do list. Who knows? You'll just have to wait on the tips of your toes in anticipation.

2 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

I am, in fact on the tips of my toes. I have always wanted to see what your house looks like!

angela michelle said...

I've missed your blog! Your haircut is great on you. How lucky that your hair got curly right when super straight went out.