Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Night Traditions

Most Friday nights our family can be found eating the following:


I highly recommend it. These are carefully selected items and brands. Why? Because they cook for the same amount of time and at the same temp! 15 minutes and I'm done with dinner. Another quick Friday night tip: Put tinfoil on the baking sheet you use for these items and you don't even have any dinner-prep-dishes to do!!! Not a single one! (Unless you get all crazy and decide to throw a veggie in to the meal but I try to not feel guilty about that on Friday nights. I figure we could be at McD and if we were, we certainly wouldn't be eating veggies, but we would be spending a lot more money.)

*No real pictures since Richard took the camera to his conference today. BTW - he says his presentations went well and he's getting some great feedback. What a stud.*

1 comment:

The Beauty Bargainista said...

lol wow! A woman after my own blog! :) I know just how you feel!! But no dishes after dinner makes me VERY happy!!