Friday, April 3, 2009

...Must sleep...

I'm tired. So tired. I stayed up too late last night. Then this morning, the electricity went out at about 8 AM. I was mid-complicated-hair-do with Naomi when it went out. So after scrapping the complicated and going for a simple pony-tail, I went downstairs to find both boys irate over not being able to finish Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. It took a while and several games of hide and seek in the dark to chill them out. Then it began to sink it. I had heard a loud bang when the power went out. Probably a generator thingy for our block. So the power wasn't coming back on any time soon.

...

Blah, blah, blah. I just realized that this is a long whiny story. The moral of the story is, I spent the whole day out with the boys trying to keep them busy only to come home at noon and see that the power had come back on shortly after we left. Then Naomi had a playdate and her friend's Mom hung out with me for all of my normal downtime during naptime. And now I'm so tired I can barely move.

So, while I had planned to break my no-post streak today with some pictures, instead you get this whiny tirade.

Sorry. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: