Saturday, September 15, 2007

Doing well

Just a quick post to let all you loving people out there know that I am doing well. The surgery went fine - I am now Gallbladderless. Margaret (mom-in-law) took care of the kids on Friday and Richard has been filling the roll of Mom and Dad since then. He's doing great (he is currently taking the advice given to new "Moms" everywhere - that is "nap when your kids nap.")
An apology to my brother Joe, who requested that I get my Gallbladder and the stones and send them to him for inspection. Sorry Joe, the hospital said that was against policy. You'll just have to have your own Gallbladder out and talk your surgeon into giving it to you.
Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts. I sure do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Nancy Clark said...

So glad to hear everything went well. Hope it's a smooth, speedy recovery!

ladyshanae said...

Glad everything went well! Call me if you need anything! And sorry about not being able to drop that book off - the past 2 days have been INSANE! I'll see if I can get it to you tomorrow!