Wednesday, September 5, 2007

From a small thing...continued

Note: This post won't make much sense without reading the previous one first.

Looks like I do need to have surgery to remove my Gallbladder. I got a recommendation from my fabulous OBGYN whom I basically worship for a surgeon. I have an appointment with that surgeon tomorrow. I assume after he looks at the films and confirms what my other family Dr told me that he will schedule the surgery. Hopefully soon! Because I'm supposed to eat minimally fattening things until then and there are 2 chocolate chip cookies sitting on my counter laughing at me. On the up side - a forced diet could help me loose some weight. Hard to complain about that!
Thanks for your prayers. Keep um' coming!

2 comments:

ladyshanae said...

I had gall bladder surgery a few years ago. Truth be told, it is a very simple procedure and I had no complications!

If you need some help during the day after your surgery, let me know!

*hugs*

Jolie said...

You are defnitely in our thoughts and prayers. Hopefully you will be feeling better soon!