Monday, September 3, 2007

Great Grandma Helen

My Grandmother, Helen, lives with my parents. So I am lucky enough to see her on a regular basis. However, the last time we were in Texas visiting my parents, Grandma Helen was visiting other relatives. We are also lucky enough to live nearby my Aunt Nancy (no, the name is not a coincidence) here in Virginia. So this week Grandma Helen is visiting Aunt Nancy and we are lucky enough to get in on that visit. Anyway - that all seems like a complicated way of saying we got to see Grandma Helen yesterday. We had dinner with Aunt Nancy and family plus Grandma. This was Isaiah's first visit with his Great Grandmother so it was a picture-worthy event. Isaiah did a great job of performing all his best stunts (smiles, laughs, coos, wiggles and overall charm).





(You may notice in these pictures that Isaiah is wearing an adorable little tie. You may also notice that he is wearing it with the top button of his shirt un-buttoned. When we buttoned the shirt and put the little clip-on tie on he couldn't breath anymore because the boy still has no neck. It was very cute. But we thought maybe breathing was important so we un-did the top button.)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need more shots like this! My kids hardly ever get to see their great grandma Helen :( You are so lucky to have had such a great family visit!