Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More faces of Isaiah

Isaiah is changing so quickly right now. He is starting to try to roll over and he laughs and "talks" all the time. On a little bit of a sad note, his hair has gotten so long that it no longer sticks up like a rock star. So, I thought you all needed to know what his latest "look" is.




(I forgot to rotate the pics before I added them and blogger won't let me do it after - sorry. I don't have time to fix it right now. I'm off to see my surgeon so hopefully he'll tell me I am so well healed that I can starting lifting Asher again - because coaxing an 18 month old to walk upstairs and climb into his own crib when he doesn't really want to take a nap is NOT easy!)

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

By the way, the Dr. did say I'm OK to lift now as long as it doesn't hurt. So what did I do? I went home and lifted Asher until it hurt. I can't believe how much I missed holding that big boy in my arms. He is one good cuddler and it's just not the same when he's on my lap. - But I think maybe I'll take it a little slower tomorrow.

angela michelle said...

Nancy, that Isaiah is one scrumptious jellyroll.