Monday, December 1, 2008

Little People Nativity




I've wanted the Little People Nativity for several years now. The kids are always wanting a closer look at my fancy ones and I'm always resisting - so a Nativity that they can call their own makes perfect sense. I think it is a very sweet little set. And I think my children are very sweet when they play with it. The chubby little cheeks of the Little People remind me of my own little people's chubby cheeks. I've said it before, and I'll say it again... Who can resist chubby cheeks?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

What a great idea!

SewsCute said...

Where did you get it? So cute. I need one!

Nancy Sabina said...

I bought it online directly from Fisher Price. They have it at Toys R Us but it's a cheaper version that doesn't play a song and light up like ours does and I believe doesn't have as many pieces.

angela michelle said...

i so agree--the Little People nativity is one of the best parts of Christmas. In fact, we just got one for Mark and Kelly.

Clyde said...

Yep, hats off to the Little People brainers for the clever and sweet idea!

We bought ours many years ago and then a couple years ago we got a second set as a Christmas present (with lights, music, etc... just a newer version.) Anyway, we passed along to a friend our old one and let me tell you that I (totally) agree with you: it's the best nativity set ever for us and our friend's family!