Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bows

I'm learning to make loopy hair bows today! I printed off this great tutorial online (I wish I had saved the URL so I could refer you to it - but I can't find it!) and it's a cinch! They're certainly not perfect (translation: I'm not ready to list them in my shop yet) but they look cute in Naomi's hair. She needs some since she's started letting me get "fancy". BTW this hair-do she's sporting below is her fav right now. She usually picks it when it's her turn - which is fine with me since it's so simple.


Random Tangent:

The last thing I do before I hit the "Publish Post" button is click the spell checker button. I'm so proud when I have no misspelled words. Does it bug anyone else as much as it bugs me when the spellchecker doesn't like some word that's totally valid slang? I want to see that "No misspellings found"!!! Don't take that glory away from me just because you don't like the word playdate or naptime. Come on! Those are words, right?

2 comments:

kashurst said...

I totally agree! I love that happy little comment it gives! I adore Naomi's hair! How cute that the turn taking is really working for you!

Rebecca said...

http://www.girlythingsbows.com/

This is my favorite link. It has all kinds of instructions for making cute girly bows. I think it's pretty fun to do.